1. Find an empty wine bottle. If you enjoy a glass or two next to dinner at home like me, it should be a fairly easy task
2. Remove the wine foil that’s left around the bottle’s neck. If you can’t find a place to start peeling then use a knife to get started.
3. Put the wine bottle in a bowl of water or just let it sit under running water for a bit to soften the label.
4. Start peeling the label. If it doesn’t come off easily, soak it in water for a bit longer or use a kitchen sponge.
5. Once you have removed the labels, you probably still have some glue residue on the bottle that doesn’t seem to come off. I find using a sponge and some dishwashing liquid works best in removing the glue.
6. Now all you need to do is dry the bottle, add some flowers and done! A beautiful and simple vase from something that would have ended up in your bin.